Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Photo of the day - 62






I stopped while walking Tallis, and took a photo of what I could see at exactly 11 o'clock.

It's a familiar sight - but also one I don't spend a lot of time looking at, perhaps through underappreciating what's familiar, or maybe just because I'm often looking in another direction - down at the dog, or forward to where I'm walking to.

It makes me wonder, today...
What else do I underappreciate, and need to pay more attention to?
and, where am I 'looking' (in every sense of the word) in life at the moment, and what am I not noticing so well?


[Photo shows a tree, field, and cloudy blue sky]

No comments:

Post a Comment