Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Boredom buster - 56


Weekend puzzle time.

This week, with a bit of a twist...

Taking inspiration from 'Desert Island Discs', where you have to choose your favourite music, a luxury item and one book, to go with the complete works of Shakespeare and the Bible...

...if you were going to be stuck on a desert island, and could only take five books of the Bible with you, which five would you take? and why?

(I'm not sure what my list would be yet... I think Genesis would be in there, and definitely the Psalms and one of the Gospels (don't ask me which...I may have to take two!) ...but whittling it down to five is definitely proving a tricky puzzle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment