Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Photo of the day - 44



Taking inspiration from today's the music suggestion... here's Selwyn College chapel - in a slightly unusual light!

I wasn't there for this particular celebration, but the photo is still a reminder of time spent with fantastic people and in a really special place. 

Only about a third of the way through the Easter season, this photo makes me wonder...  how much am I still celebrating Easter? Are there other ways I could help the celebration going, even amidst all of the pandemic confusion, pain and uncertainty? How do I carry the joy of the Resurrection through the season and into the weeks beyond?


[Photo shows the chapel of Selwyn College, Cambridge, lit up in bright patterns, with a firework bursting in the night sky.]


No comments:

Post a Comment