Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Photo of the day - 19



As I type this, I'm preparing to lead one of the Westcott House live-streamed Evening Prayer services. (On Facebook - search Westcott House /  @WestcottHouse1881)
Taking this photo, of the area that will form the visual part of the live stream, made me wonder a couple of things:

- Where do I pray? What helps me to clear my mind, and listen to God?
 - What does community mean? How do I know what communities I belong to?


[Photo shows a candle, a wooden tortoise and a copy of the Westcott House chapel icon on a rectangle-patterned tablecloth, with bookcases in the background]

No comments:

Post a Comment