Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Photo of the day - 22



One thing that I've noticed in isolation so far is that I'm appreciating some of the 'small things' much more... some of the everyday things that I perhaps overlooked or took for granted. The simple joy of cooking dinner for example...or time spent outside in the garden enjoying the warmer weather we've been having, or the sight of the laundry hanging outside to dry.

It's set me wondering...how do I keep that appreciation for the 'small things', when staying at home isn't being enforced any more?



[Photo shows a close-up of a vegetable curry being cooked.]


No comments:

Post a Comment