Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Photo of the day - 18


 As I walked the dog this morning I took these photos.
They reminded me of my grandparents' old garden, which was separated into different areas with hedges. Being small, and not being in that garden *very* often, meant I was always excited to see what was around the corner, or through the gap in the hedge... would it be familiar? would I have seen it before? was there anything new just out of sight?

It's set me wondering... what's around the corner at the moment? Not necessarily literally, but in life. What mysteries await that give me that same sense of excitement and hope (and occasional trepidation) that I felt as a child in that garden?


[Three photos show: an entranceway in the middle of a hedge; a narrow path, lined by greenery, curving out of sight; and an ornate wooden door in a stone wall.]

No comments:

Post a Comment