Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Sing to the Lord a new song

The Psalms are a wonderful resource for every kind of situation. It's amazing how often the psalm set for the day says something topical.
Today, as we are encouraged to practise social distancing, the psalm at morning prayer included 'my friend and companions stand apart from my affliction; my neighbours stand far off'.

It reminded me of other times that have stuck with me, like when my wife decided to go for a bath and say evening pray while she was there. While lying back and enjoying a peaceful soak, she found herself reading 'Save me, O God, for the waters have come up, even to my neck.'




Given all the advice about washing recently, how about this as a musical suggestion for today?
When Jesus washed...



Disclaimer: Jesus washes away our sins, but it's entirely on us to wash germs away!
Here's a good timing technique :)
[Image shows the Lord's Prayer split up across a twelve step handwashing technique guide]


No comments:

Post a Comment