Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Photo of the day - 15



As the children played with lego today, it made me wonder whether there's an analogy there for how things are at the moment... everything seems to be 'all over the place'...all the usual structures and patterns and routines have been broken down.

They are being rebuilt, and altered, as each day goes by.

One thing that is on my mind at the moment is what they'll look like tomorrow, or next week, or next month...and that comes with all kinds of emotions that have as many 'colours' and 'shapes' as the lego above. Much like the sadness of putting the lego away, or pain of stepping on a stray brick(!), I know I don't have to have (and can't have) the all the answers quite yet, so I've been especially wondering what 'lego bricks' I can find in my life that I can use to make structures I can lean on.


[Photo shows an assortment of lego]

No comments:

Post a Comment