Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Photo of the day - 12




Here's part of one of the walls in the study. It's a collection of some of the churches that have meant a lot to us over the years. There's the church where my wife was baptised, the church where we got married and I was baptised, and the church where my wife was ordained priest.

The pictures are of buildings, but mean much more than that...they are a reminders of some of the people and moments that have meant a lot over the years, as well as the places themselves. Taking the photo made me think: where else has been significant? who has been influential on my life? what are the moments I remember with the strongest feelings (good or bad, happy or sad)?


[Photo shows a white wall with three framed pictures of churches.]

No comments:

Post a Comment