Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Photo of the day - 9


I never wanted to have my own dog until a few months ago, then I wondered aloud to my wife that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. She'd clearly been waiting patiently (for well over a decade...) for that moment, because we ended up, unsuccessfully, visiting the Dog's Trust that same day. Even so, two weeks later we had a puppy!

I've mentioned walking 'the dog' a couple of times already. But he has a name, so today's photo introduces him. In fact, he's so floofly (as we describe him) he gets two photos.

This is Tallis:




I've been wondering, given how much unanticipated joy Tallis has brought to us in the last few months, what other things give me joy in my life - and also, whether I always recognise and appreciate them all.


[Photos both show our long-haired black and white border collie.]

No comments:

Post a Comment