Featured Post

In the beginning was the Word...

What happens to community and church when most people can't gather together? With that sudden possibility recently, the idea of this bl...

Thursday 16th July



To reflect on today? - the Gospel reading set for a Communion service today:

Matthew 11.28-end


‘Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.’




Those verses are often found in Compline (Night Prayer) - why not try it tonight before bed? - CofE Daily Prayer





This is Tiddly Triff.

She has cows.

I wonder, today...
...who's accompanying you, and supporting you, on your journey of faith?



♫  Ain't no mountain high enough





No comments:

Post a Comment